Sometimes you may encounter errors while using the GOtv decoder or you may want to switch or upgrade a GOtv package, or you are a new customer seeking to be connected to GOtv services. This article lists all possible GOtv Kenya customer care contacts you can use to reach them.
You can contact GOtv either through their listed telephone numbers, email, their social media platforms or make a physical visit to a GOtv customer care office near you.
Sometimes it could take too long for someone at the customer care desk to pick up your call or respond to the requests sent to them.
In this case, you could use the GOtv Self Service USSD, mobile app or online portal to access some common services like clearing decoder errors, changing upgrading or downgrading a package, reconnecting, and paying for your GOtv package.
GOtv Customer Care Contacts
Head Office Contacts
You can reach GOtv head office customer care service desk through the following contacts:
- GOtv customer care number: 0711 066 555 or 0711 066 000.
- GOtv Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOtv Twitter Handle: @GOtvKenya_
- GOtv Facebook page: facebook.com/GOtvKenya.Instagram: instagram.com/gotvkenya
- GOtv Head Office Location: Jamuhuri Park Road, next to the ASK showground, Nairobi.
Other GOtv Customer Care Offices
GOtv branches are open between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekends, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. during public holidays.
Here is the list of GOtv branches and their physical locations:
- Sarit Centre 1st floor, Karuna Rd, Westlands, Nairobi.
- Junction Mall, Mezzanine floor, Ngong Rd, Nairobi.
- Greenspan Mall, Ground floor, Donholm, Nairobi.
- Tmall, Ground floor, Mbagathi Rd/Langata Rd Roundabout, Nairobi.
- Rongai Office, opposite old Tuskys building, 1st floor, Rongai, Magadi Rd.
- Eldoret Office, Eldo Center, Ground floor, Uganda Rd.
- Kisumu Office, Al Imran Plaza, Ground floor, Oginga Odinga street.
- Nyeri Ofice, Kangaru building, Ground floor, Kimathi Street.
- Mombasa Office, Nyali Centre, Ground floor.
- Nakuru Office, Masters Plaza, 1st floor, Kenyatta Avenue.
GOtv Self-Service Products
You can access GOtv services like viewing your package and balance, fixing any error on your screen, and changing or downgrading your package anytime, anywhere through Self Service platforms.
You can access these services on USSD code *423#, MyGOtv app, or the GOtv self-service portal: https://selfservice.gotvafrica.com/en-ke/mygotv-sign-in.