The TSC recently announced the most waited for TSC teachers jobs for the year 2020-2021. The TSC teaching jobs must be applied before the deadline of 14th September 2020. This time all the applications for The teacher jobs must be done online.
TSC will not accept any paper applications this time.
Also to be noted is that TSC will not request any money in whatever form for these online applications. So beware of conmen posing as TSC agents.
- TSC Score Sheet for Secondary Schools and Recruitment Guidelines for Post-Primary Schools 2020/2021
- TSC Recruitment Guidelines for Primary Schools and Score sheet-2020/2021
- TSC Replacement of Teachers For Public Primary and Secondary Schools-September 2020
- How to Apply and Register for TSC Number and Certificate, Requirements for Application
TSC Jobs Announcement September 2020/2021
The TSC has announced teaching jobs for teachers in Kenya in the following categories:
- To replace teachers who left the service due to natural attrition, 1100 vacancies are open for secondary school teachers and 5474 posts for primary teachers.
- 4000 vacancies in secondary schools to support 100% transition from primary to secondary.
- 1000 posts for promotion of primary school teachers and a further 1000 for recruitment of new primary school teachers.
The teachers recruited will serve on permanent and pensionable terms of service.
Requirements for Promotion and Deployment of Practicing Teachers in Public Primary Schools (1000 posts)
To qualify for promotion and deployment to secondary school, a candidate should meet the following basic requirements:
i) Be a Kenyan citizen;
ii) Be a holder of a PI Certificate;
iii) Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education with 2 teaching subjects;
iv) Must have attained at least C+ (Plus) mean grade at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent and C+ (Plus) or it’s equivalent in the two teaching subjects;
v) Must be serving under Teachers Service Commission.
Successful candidates under this category shall be appointed at T-Scale 7, Grade C2 under the Career Progression Guidelines for Teachers and shall be deployed to secondary schools where vacancies exist.
General Information and Guidelines on TSC jobs 2020/2021
Please note that:
i) To qualify for appointment on permanent and pensionable terms of service, a candidate should be eligible to serve for a minimum period of ten (10) continuous years, effective from the date of first appointment as required by law;
ii) The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2020/2021 shall apply;
iii) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
iv) Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
v) Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Form. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
vi) Manual applications will not be accepted;
vii) Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
How to Apply for TSC Teaching Jobs Online 2020-2021 at TSC Recruitment Portal
TSC teacher jobs for 2020 must be applied on the TSC teachers online portal at email@example.com
This is how to apply for TSC teaching jobs in 2020:
- Visit the TSC site tsc.go.ke and click on the Careers dropdown Menu at the top
- On the dropdown menu that appears, click on Teachers and then Recruitment of Teachers 2020
- Alternatively visit hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login to open the TSC Online Recruitment Portal page
- Enter your TSC number, ID, and mobile number
- You will get a validation code your phone which you can enter before you continue
- Select Secondary or Primary and proceed through with instructions to apply for posts in the listed school(s) of choice
- TSC County Directors in Kenya and Their Contacts
- ECDE TSC Registration Requirements
- TSC Hardship Areas for Teachers
- Teachers Basic Salary in Kenya and the New TSC Grading System
- TSC Allowances per Job Group, How House Allowance Vary by Region in Kenya
- TSC Designation Codes and Titles for Teachers