Sometimes you are in a fix and you want a simple emergency loan without ever downloading a mobile loan app to get access to their loan services. This article outlines popular mobile loans apps in Kenya which can be accessed through USSD short codes.
The good thing with USSD codes is that you never need to have a smartphone or internet connectivity to use them. You have access to mobile loan services of a loan app without the need of installing the app on your phone.
- List of Mobile Loan Apps in Kenya and their Interest Rates
- List of USSD Short Codes for all Safaricom Services
Some banks give their customers access to soft loans by means of USSD codes. You only need to open an account with the bank and link your bank account to mobile banking before you start enjoying these mobile loans.
You can also get mobile loans through SMS with some loan apps with this feature.
List of USSD Codes for Mobile App Loans in Kenya
Here is a list of some mobile loan apps whose loans can be accessed through USSD codes on Safaricom Sim card:
|Mobile Loan App||Provider (Lender)||USSD Code|
|Pesa Pap||Family Bank||*325#|
|Pesa Pata||Paddy Micro Investments||*269#|
|NCBA Loop||NCBA Bank||*654#|
|Fuliza||Safaricom, NCBA and KCB Bank||*234#|
|Pezesha||Pezesha Africa Ltd||Send “Pezesha” to 22235|
|Cash Xpress (TSC employees)||Premier Credit||*241#|
|Kopa Doh||Mobile Opulence Ltd||*610#|
|Pesa ChapChap||Faulu Microfinance Bank||*339#|
|HF Whizz||HFC Group||*618#|
|Bayes||Pi Capital Ltd||*879*99#|
|Okoa Sasa (TSC Teachers)||Okoa Sasa||*884#|
|Okoa Mia||OkoaMia Ventures||*628#|
- SACCO Paybill Number and USSD Codes for Major SACCOs in Kenya
- Equity Bank Agency and Equitel Money Transfer Rates
- Kenyan Banks Paybill Numbers, Mpesa Paybill Numbers for Banks
- Pay KPLC Postpaid Electricity Bill by Mpesa, Airtel or Equitel
- How to Choose or Change NHIF Outpatient Facility Online or Using Phone USSD Code
- Courses offered at Kenya Industrial Training Institute, KITI, Duration and Requirements
- List of Zuku Satellite Packages and Channels