HFC Whizz app is a digital banking product of the Housing Finance Cooperation Ltd in Kenya that enables you to deposit money into your account, transfer money between banks, open savings accounts, pay for goods and services, and apply for an instant loan, among other services.
If you don’t have a smartphone, you can still access HFC Whizz loan app services through the USSD code *618#. This comes in handy, especially when you run out of bundles.
HF Whizz app is among the best loan apps in Kenya that are easy to download, register, and apply for emergency loans in simple steps. No paperwork is required since all the services are provided online through the app or its USSD code.
Before applying for a loan from HFC Whizz, you need to download and register an account on the app first. The app is available for both Android and iPhone smartphones.
How to Download and Register HFC Whizz App
- Open the Play Store or App Store
- Search for HFC Whizz app
- Click install, and wait for the app to download and install
- Next, open the app
- Enter your phone number
- Register an account on the app by filling in your personal details like phone number, name and ID
- Enter the OTP verification code from the SMS sent by HFC
- Next, enter a secure PIN you can remember
- Your account is now registered
How to Apply for a Loan from HFC Whizz App
HFC Whizz app allows you to apply for a loan from a minimum of Ksh. 1000 to a maximum limit of Ksh. 50,000. Once approved, the loan is immediately deposited to your HFC Whizz account.
But you will have to deposit a minimum of Ksh. 200 so as to activate your account and assist the app’s team in determining your credit score and thus calculate your loan limit.
Here’s how to apply for a loan:
- Open the HF Whizz app
- Log in with your phone number and PIN
- From the dashboard select loans
- Your loan limit will be displayed on the screen
- Select the loan repayment period
- Enter the amount you wish to borrow
- Select the reason for your loan
- Proceed with the instructions to complete the application
- Your loan will be sent to your HFC account
You can go to the transfer money menu and choose MPesa to withdraw the loan to your MPesa account.
How to Repay Your Loan
You can repay your loan through the app or the MPesa pay bill option. Here’s how to repay the loan using Lipa na MPesa:
- Go to the MPesa menu and select Lipa na MPesa
- Next, select Pay bill
- Enter HFC Whizz Business number 100400
- Put your phone number as the Account number
- Enter the loan amount
- Next, enter your MPesa PIN
- Confirm the details and send to complete the transaction
- You will receive confirmation messages from MPesa and HFC LTD
How to Contact HFC Whizz
You can reach out to HFC through the following channels:
- Call customer care on: +254 709 438 000, 0709 438 888 or toll free number: 0800 721400
- SMS only number: 21938
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical location: Koinange Streat, Off Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi Kenya
- X (formerly Twitter) handle: @hfc_kenya/
- Facebook page: HFCKenya