Zenka Digital Limited, owners of the Zenka mobile loan app, has provided several contacts you can use to get in touch with their customer care desk when you need help concerning their services.
In this article, I will show you how you can reach Zenka loan using contacts like phone, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, and chat live with support agents on the Zenka chat portal.
How to Contact Zenka Loan Support Agents
You can communicate with Zenka in any of the following ways:
- Visit the support desk at Mirage Tower 2, 12th floor, Westlands, Nairobi.
- Call Zenka through telephone number: +254 020 7650878
- Send them a letter through the address: P.O. BOX 29107 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Twitter handle: @zenkafinance
- Facebook page: facebook.com/zenkakenya
You can also get your loan app issues handled by chatting live with Zenka loan support agents on the Zenka Messenger Chat portal.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Visit the Zenka website zenka.co.ke
2. On your right-hand bottom corner click the messenger icon, if the chat window has not popped up yet;
3. Next, click the button, Start chat
4. Login with your Facebook account or click on the button Continue as guest
5. Scroll down the messenger portal and locate the query you are seeking answers to; it could be concerning your Registration, PIN reset or you might have bought a new phone or switched your SIM card and would wish to change your registration details;
After a short while, a Zenka support agent will start communicating with you and help you address your queries.
- USSD Codes for Mobile Loan Apps in Kenya
- How to Register and Apply for Hustler Fund Loan by USSD
- How to Register and Apply for Airtel Money Loan
- How to Apply for Eazzy Mobile Loan from Equity Bank