In the new KCPE 2023 timetable, candidates will do their rehearsal on Friday 27th, October 2023. The three-day KCPE exam is scheduled to start on Monday 30/10/2023 and end on Wednesday 1st November 2023. Read on to view and download the new KCPE 2023 timetable in PDF format.
From the revised KCPE 2023 exam timetable, the candidates will begin on day 1 with Mathematics and English papers. Day 2 will see them sit for 3 papers; Science, Kiswahili Lugha, and Kiswahili Insha.
On the last day, day 3, the candidates will sit for their last paper; Social Studies and Religious Education, which will take place in the morning hours.
Day 1 and Day 2 papers, this year, will all start at 8.30 a.m. and end at about 3.00 p.m.
Click on the link below to download the full pdf version of the new 2023 KCPE timetable: Download KCPE 2023 Timetable.
Here’s the full 2023 KCPE examination timetable:
Instructions on Timing of KCPE Papers
From instructions given by KNEC in the 2022 KCPE timetable:
- The time allowed for each paper is indicated against the name of the paper and NO EXTRA TIME IS TO BE ALLOWED.
- Time for reading through questions is part of the time shown on the question paper except where special paper instructions indicate otherwise.
- Supervisors and Invigilators should ensure that candidates are issued with personalized mark sheets that bear their correct names and index numbers.
Instructions to Candidates
- Avail yourself for searching outside the examination room and be seated at your desk/table 15 minutes before the time scheduled for the paper. Morning sessions will start at 8.30 a.m.
- A candidate who arrives late will be required to give a satisfactory reason to the Supervisor. Only in exceptional circumstances will a paper be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late. Punctuality should be observed for all papers.
- Ensure that your name and index number have been written and crossed correctly on the answer sheet.
- Check to ensure that each page of your question paper is printed.
CAUTION TO CANDIDATES
You are not allowed to leave the examination room before the end of the period allocated to the paper except with special permission from the Supervisor.
NO CANDIDATE SO PERMITTED TO LEAVE MAY TAKE A QUESTION PAPER OR ANSWER SHEET/SCRIPT OUT OF THE EXAMINATION ROOM.
Do not leave a sheet of paper you have written on or your answers in such a position that another candidate can read them. You should not give or obtain unfair assistance, or attempt to do so, whether by copying or in any other way, and your work should not show proof of such unfair assistance.
No communication whatsoever in whatever manner between candidates or with outsiders is allowed during the examination.
You are not allowed to have in your possession or in your proximity while in the examination room, any book, notes, papers or any other materials whatsoever except the correct question papers and any materials expressly authorized by the Kenya National Examinations Council.
You must return immediately to the Supervisor any question paper that has smudges, errors, or is badly printed. You must not take any used or unused paper out of the examination room.
Any rough work must be done on the official question paper. Any misconduct or causing of disturbance in or near the examination room will be treated as an examination irregularity.
Cell phones or any other electronic communication device are prohibited in examination centres. Any candidate caught in possession of a cell phone/any other electronic communication device will have his/her results canceled. See also: