AON Minet was once again given the mandate to provide medical insurance cover to over 318,000 teachers and their dependants under the Teachers Service Commission. Here, I will guide you on how to register your dependants on the TSC AON Minet portal and how to see and update the registered dependants.
Requirements to Register Dependants in the Teachers’ Medical Scheme
- You, the principal member, need to be an employed teacher by the Teachers Service Commission and in active service
- Only one legal spouse is allowed
- You can register up to four unmarried children whether biological or adopted
- The cover also includes children from birth to 25 years, provided they are in a renowned post-secondary establishment
- There is no age limit for children with disabilities
See also: Complete detail of AON medical scheme
How to Register for TSC AON Medical Cover
The registration process for TSC AON Minet must be done by the principal member himself or herself.
The initial registration of the chief member and dependants can be done using the USSD code *865# on either Airtel or Safaricom line.
To register for TSC AON using USSD
- Dial *865# on your Safaricom or Airtel line
- Select option 1, Self Registration and send
- Key in your TSC number and National ID number
- Enter your name, role, and gender
- You will receive a message confirming your successful registration and a prompt to register your dependents.
Good, now you can register your dependants for the AON medical insurance scheme.
- Dial *865#
- Choose option 1, Register Dependents and send
- Choose a dependent to register, either spouse, son or daughter
- Continue with this process for all your dependents.
How to Check your Registered TSC AON Dependants
It is good to check your dependents from time to time so as to confirm that there are no strangers added to your list.
- Dial *865#
- From the popup message that appears, choose 2, My Dependents, and send
- A message will appear showing all your dependents
You can also check your AON Minet’s dependents online by visiting https://collaborationkenya.minet.com/tsc.
Follow these steps to view and make changes to your dependents list, online:
- Go to the TSC AON Minet website by following the link above
- Enter your TSC number in the box that is written, TSC Number, then click Check
- Now enter the OTP code sent to your phone number registered on the AON Minet system
- You are now logged in
- Now click on the menu, Change of Dependents
- You are presented with the list of all your dependents
- You can now remove or replace a dependent
- For any new dependent added, you are required also to upload or update their relevant documents.
How to Check AON Hospitals
To check for the AON hospital list available in your area, dial *340# from your Safaricom or Airtel line and follow the guides on your mobile phone screen.
TSC AON Minet Contacts
At times you may need Minet to fasten accrediting a medical bill or activating a dependent. You can contact AON MinetKenya through their call center hotline 1528.
You can also call them on the phone numbers 0719-044-799, 0719-044-999 or 0703-604-000.
- List of TSC AON Maternity Hospitals for Teachers in Kenya
- How to Get Lipa na Mpesa Till Number Online and Activate Using USSD
- How to Choose or Change NHIF Outpatient Facility Online or Using Phone USSD Code
- AON Optical Hospitals, An Updated List
- Secondary KCSE Syllabus in PDF Format for all Subjects
- Schemes of Work for Secondary Schools