Here is a list of KCSE Syllabus for secondary schools in Kenya. Each syllabus is in PDF format, ready to download, print, or read on any smartphone or computer. The list of the KCSE syllabus consists of subjects that are examinable by the Kenya National Examination Council, KNEC.
Syllabuses provide a complete subject curriculum with the content to be taught and the guiding objectives that should be met by the student at the end of each topic, and subjectwise.
You will find all the KCSE form 1, form 2, form 3, form 4 topics and subtopics that should be learned or taught in each subject as per the KICD syllabus in the 844 curricula.
If you are revising for KCSE exams, the form 1-4 KNEC syllabus will help you know which topics and areas to study, and what to leave out.
List of KCSE Syllabus for Secondary Schools in Kenya
Click on the link of the subject whose syllabus you want, to view or download.
The syllabuses are in PDF format hence can open in the browser or downloaded immediately.
Here is the list of syllabuses with topics for every form in high school:
- KCSE Topical Questions
- Mock Exam Papers
- Free KCSE Examination Past Papers
- Schemes of Work for Secondary Schools
- TSC AON Referral Hospitals for Teachers and Dependents
- List of Registered Teachers Training Colleges in Kenya
- Teachers Basic Salary in Kenya and the New TSC Grading System
- TSC Allowances per Job Group, How House Allowance Vary by Region in Kenya
- TSC Hardship Areas for Teachers
- NITA Kenya Courses, Course Duration, Requirements and Fee Structure