Most SACCOs in Kenya have paybill numbers and USSD codes to provide easy mobile service transactions for their customers wherever they are across the country. Paybill numbers and USSD codes enable clients of the SACCO to access services like mobile loans, paying for loans, mini statements, deposits and withdraws using the Mpesa services.
These services have the advantage of not requiring any internet connection or bundles to access them. A customer can use any model of phone to transact with the SACCO.
See also: Bank USSD Codes in Kenya, Short Codes for Mobile Banking
USSD Codes and Paybill Numbers for Major Saccos in Kenya
Here is a list of Lipa na Mpesa paybill numbers and USSD codes for major Saccos in Kenya.
To access the Sacco mobile USSD services, Sacco members must register with the Sacco for mobile money transactions and activate these services by receiving a one time pin on their mobile phones.
You will then be required to change your pin on your first access to the Sacco USSD platform.
Always confirm your mobile transaction when using the Sacco paybill number services.
|SACCO||USSD Code||Mpesa Paybill|
|Mwalimu National Sacco||*286#||572645|
|Maisha Bora Sacco||*346#||600110|
- GOTV Kenya Channels, GOTV Packages and Prices
- List of StarTimes Kenya Packages and Channels
- List of NHIF Services in Kenya, NHIF Supa Cover Products and Services
- How to Register for Self Employed NHIF Membership in Kenya
- List of NHIF Outpatient Hospitals in Murang’a County and Hospital Codes
- List of NHIF Outpatient Hospitals in Kiambu County and Hospital Codes
- List of NHIF Outpatient Hospitals in Kajiado County and Hospital Codes
- List of NHIF Outpatient Hospitals in Nairobi County