Sending money from KCB to MPesa is now a breeze, thanks to the advancements in mobile banking technology and Safaricom’s MPesa paybill services. With just a few clicks on your mobile phone, you can effortlessly send money from your KCB account to your MPesa account.
What’s more, you don’t need a sophisticated smartphone as paybill services can be accessed from any phone using MPesa in the SIM Toolkit menu or directly dialing *334#, to access Lipa na MPesa services.
KCB Bank does not charge you to deposit money from your MPesa account to any KCB account. However, Safaricom may charge you when using the Lipa na MPesa pay bill service to transfer funds to Bank accounts.
You can easily send money from MPesa to a KCB bank account from the MPesa menu using the KCB paybill number 522522.
How to Deposit Money from MPesa to KCB Bank Account
To successfully send money from MPesa to KCB account, follow these simple steps:
- From the SIM Toolkit go to M-PESA menu or dial *334#
- Next select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Click on Enter business no.
- Now, enter 522522 as the business number
- For the Account number, enter the KCB account number you want to deposit to
- Next, Enter the Amount you wish to transfer
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm details and press OK
- From the pop up message screen, confirm again that the details are OK and Send
- You will receive a message confirming the transaction
- KCB Bank Customer Care Contacts
- How to Become a KCB Agent and Commission Earned
- KCB MPesa: How to Activate, Save Money and Apply for Loan
- How to Withdraw Money from Equity to Mpesa