If you require help with any of Airtel Kenya’s services, you can easily reach out to their official customer care numbers to get assistance. Additionally, Airtel Kenya provides several social media platforms where you can request help regarding Airtel Money, network coverage, loans, data issues, and other related matters.
You can also request Airtel to call you back by filling out this form with your details and then submit.
Airtel Kenya Customer Care Number
If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to Airtel Kenya’s 24-hour Call Centre using the toll-free number 100 at any time. Alternatively, you can contact them from any network by dialing 0733 100 100, or +254733 100 100 if you’re abroad. Please note that network provider fees may apply in this instance.
Additionally, you can access Airtel’s products and services by dialing the self-service USSD code *100# from your Airtel line.
Airtel Selfcare services you can access through *100# include:
- SIM Registration Update
- Reset Airtel Money PIN
- Report Fraud
- Find Airtel Shop
- Get Postpaid services
- Request for a Mifi Router
- Get PUK
- Buy Bundles
- Share Airtel (Me2U)
- Kopa Credo
- Please call me
- Airtel Zawadi
Please take note that Airtel customer care only calls through 0733100000 and will NEVER ask for your Airtel Money PIN. You are strongly advised to ignore calls from other numbers purporting to be from Airtel.
Contact Airtel through Social Media
You can connect with Airtel through the following social media channels:
- Airtel FaceBook Page: web.facebook.com/AirtelKe
- Airtel Twitter Handle: twitter.com/AIRTEL_KE
- Instagram channel: instagram.com/airtel_kenya
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/airtel-kenya
Access Airtel Services through the My Airtel App
You can download and register the My Airtel App from Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS and get access to the following services from within the app:
- Buy Bundles for Airtel Mobile or MiFi/Router.
- Send and Receive Money.
- Pay Bill for your own or other numbers and pay bills of registered merchants.
- Buy Goods and Services using Lipa na Airtel Money.
- Deposit money in your Airtel Money wallet using credit/ debit cards.
- Withdraw cash through an Airtel Money Agent.
- Get Transaction history such as Top-ups, Airtel Money, Buy Bundles or purchase of VAS Services.
When you download and register the App, you can get FREE 200MB data valid for 7 days. You can also enjoy a special offer of 2GB valid for 3 days at 99bob only on the My Airtel App.