Family Bank Kenya offers Internet Banking online services to its customers so as to provide them with simple alternatives to access banking services at the comfort of their phones or computer, anytime, anywhere.
You don’t have to visit any Family Bank branch or agent to perform transactions. The services are now available to you on the Family Bank Internet Banking Platform.
Services you can access through the online banking platform include:
- Easily set up your Internet Banking account using the self-registration portal
- Mass payments, including salary remittance, dividend payouts, and multiple M-Pesa transfers
- Direct messaging
- Includes statutory and Government payment modules for payments to KRA and NHIF, among others
- Money transfer
- Password reset feature.
Requirements for Family Bank Online Banking
- You must be an account holder with Family Bank before applying for online banking.
- You must have a valid email address and mobile number.
How to Register for Family Bank Internet Banking and Login
To register for internet banking, you must dully fill in the Family Bank Internet Banking form available on their website.
Under Applicant details, enter Account Name, Account Number, ID Number, your Branch, mobile number, and a valid email address.
You will then be required to provide details of an Authorized Signatory or Signatories and user access levels for retail internet banking.
Follow through until you finish by creating a secure ID and Password.
Accept the Terms and Conditions by checking the box, and then click Submit.
You might as well visit your nearest Family Bank branch and request for internet banking activation.
To access Family Bank Internet Banking Portal, go to the link: https://ebanking.familybank.co.ke/netteller-war/Login.xhtml.
Enter your User ID and Password then hit Login.
How to Reset Internet Banking Forgotten Password or User ID
- Go to the login link: https://ebanking.familybank.co.ke/netteller-war/Login.xhtml.
- Click on the link that says: Having trouble logging in?
- Select whether you forgot Password or User ID
- To reset Password, enter User ID; to reset User ID enter Password and click on Proceed.
- To reset your user ID you will need to provide your email. An email will be sent containing your User ID.
- To reset your password you will need to enter your user ID and answer the security questions.
- An SMS will be sent containing a new password.
- Enter the new Password.
- You will be prompted to set another secure password that you can remember.