Samburu Technical and Vocational College is a public TVET institution in Samburu County offering hands-on skills in diploma, craft and artisan courses in various fields of study. The institution is located at Archers Post Town, 35 km from Isiolo town.
You can apply for courses online at the Samburu Technical and Vocational College course application portal.
Find the course you wish to apply for and click on the apply button against the course.
Read: KASNEB CPA Examination Levels and Syllabus.
Before applying for a course it is worth noting that some artisan courses require just a KCSE certificate, others a D plain and the rest a D- in KCSE. Craft courses require at least a D plain in KCSE while diplomas require a C-.
Courses Offered at Samburu Technical and Vocational College
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Supplies Chain Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Diploma in Social Work & Community Development
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Computerized Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Building Construction Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Catering and Accommodation
- Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Social Work & Community Development
- Certificate in Business Management
- Craft Certificate in Supplies Chain Management
- Craft Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Craft Certificate in Cooperative Management
- Craft Certificate in Sales & Marketing
- Accounting Technicians Diploma
- Certificate in Certified Public Accounting
- Craft Certificate in Human Resource
- Secretarial Studies Single and Group
- Craft Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Computer Packages
- Craft Certificate in Building Construction Technology
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Craft Certificate in Civil Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Craft Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Tour Guiding and Travel Operations
- Craft Certificate in Tour & Travel Operations
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage
- Craft Certificate in Catering and Accommodation
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Artisan in Plumbing
- Artisan in Hair & Beauty
- Artisan in Welding & Fabrication
- Basic Maintenance of Refrigeration
- Artisan in Electrical Engineering
Samburu TVC Fee Structure
The fee payable per academic year is Ksh. 56,420. Students placed by KUCCPS will pay Ksh. 26,420 per academic year after the government’s capitation of Ksh. 30,000 per year.
You can apply for TVET HELB loans of up to Ksh. 40,000 per year to cater for the remaining balance and for upkeep.
These fees do not include external examination bookings and other admission fees for new students.
Read: Revised KASNEB Examination Fee Structure and How to Pay.
Samburu TVC Contacts
Phone: 0792 359280
Physical Location: Archers Post, 35 km from Isiolo town.
P.O. Box 935 – 60300, Isiolo Archers Post, Samburu County, Rift Valley.
Samburu Students Portal: https://samburutechnical.ac.ke/student/login