There are many ways of paying for your DStv subscription and continue enjoying the DStv programming services. The easiest way to pay for your DStv subscription is via MPesa since you can do this right from your SIM toolkit or USSD *334#.
You do not need internet bundles to pay for DStv subscription using MPesa, hence you can make payments from any phone with a registered MPesa SIM card.
You need to have your DStv smartcard number and the DStv business number 444900 handy for successful payment of your subscription.
DStv comes with many packages suiting different people for sports and family entertainment needs. Therefore, you need to know the cost of the package you wish to subscribe to.
This article assumes that you want to pay for the DStv subscription you are already subscribed to.
You can change your DStv subscription by dialing *423# and following the prompts, contacting customer care on DStv twitter handle or through the MyDStv App.
You can also contact DStv on WhatsApp number: +254 755896248.
How to Make DStv Payment Via MPesa
Remember to always keep your DStv decoder ON before paying for your subscription.
Follow these simple steps to successfully pay for your DStv subscription via MPesa:
- Click the SIM toolkit icon on your phone
- Go to the Safaricom menu and select M-PESA
- You can also access the MPesa menu by dialing *334#
- Next, select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Enter the DStv Paybill number 444900 as the Business number
- Next, enter your DStv Smart Card number, for account number
- Enter the amount for the DStv package you wish to pay for
- Enter your MPesa PIN
- Confirm the details are correct and then click OK
- Next, confirm from the M-Pesa notification that the account number, amount, and business number are correct, and then click Send to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation text message for successful payment.