Fuliza’s overdraft service allows MPesa customers to buy goods, pay bills, buy Airtel as well as send money to other people so long as they are within their allowed Fuliza limit. It is good to check your Fuliza limit and balance available before using it to perform MPesa transactions.
In another article, I wrote about how to activate Fuliza MPesa on your SIM card and use it to transact on MPesa.
MPesa allows you to use Fuliza as many times as possible before you reach your limit. You can increase your Fuliza limit by frequently using MPesa, borrowing and repaying on time.
Steps to Check Your Fuliza Limit and Balance
Any time you use Fuliza to complete MPesa transactions, you will receive a notification from MPesa detailing the Fuliza balance and the remaining limit.
To know your Fuliza balance and the overall limit, you can either use the USSD code *234# or the MySafaricom app.
Know Fuliza Limit and Balance Using USSD *234#
- Dial *234#
- Select the option Fuliza M-Pesa
- Select either Check My Limit or My Fuliza Balance
- You will receive a message in either case
- The messages will show your Fuliza Mpesa limit, outstanding amount, and the remaining available limit.
Check Fuliza Limit and Balance Via MySafaricom App
- Open the MySafaricom App
- At the bottom of your screen, tap on the M-PESA menu
- Select Fuliza M-PESA
- The screen will display your Limit, available limit, Fuliza Mpesa you have taken and the amount due
- You will also receive a text message detailing your mini statement