Equity Bank Kenya has availed a variety of ways in which you can communicate directly with the head office customer care desks from anywhere in the world.
You can now reach Equity Bank customer care, not only through telephone numbers but also through social media channels and virtual assistant chatbot, EVA on messenger or WhatsApp.
How to Contact Equity Bank Customer Care
1. Visit the nearest Equity Bank branch
You can find an Equity Bank branch near you quite easily and visit the customer care enquiries desk for any banking assistance you might need.
2. Call the customer care desk
You can contact equity head office through the mobile numbers 0763063000 and 0763000000.
3. Submit a question to Equity Bank’s Talk to Us website
- Go to the Equity bank’s Talk to Us webpage
- Enter your Names and contact details as indicated
- Select the Incidence type, Product, and then Category where your query lies
- Next, type your question and attach any document you want addressed, where applicable
- Lastly, click Submit.
- A support team agent will reach to you shortly through the contact details you provided.
4. Use private inboxes on social media
Reach the Equity support team on the following social media channels:
- Facebook Page: m.facebook.com/KeEquityBank
- Twitter Handle: @KeEquityBank
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/equitygroup
5. Use Equity Bank’s Chatbot to have your issues addressed
You can have your questions addressed by chatting with Equity Bank’s chatbot EVA.
Here is how you can access the Equity Virtual Assistant:
- On WhatsApp – Save the number 0763 000 000 in your contacts and start chatting with EVA by typing Hello
- On Facebook Messenger – Search for EquityEva or follow the link facebook.com/EquityEva
- On Telegram – Search @Equitychatbot or follow the link bit.ly/EvaTelegramChatbot
6. Go to the Head Office physically or post a letter
The Equity Bank head office is located on the 9th Floor of Equity Centre, Hospital Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi.
P.O. Box 75104 – 00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
7. Equity Bank’s email address is email@example.com