Family Bank Kenya has provided an easy way to deposit money from your Mpesa account to a Family Bank account. You can transfer money to your Family Bank account using the Family Bank’s paybill number 222111.
With the Family Banks Pesa Pap mobile banking services, Family Bank customers can also perform banking transactions anywhere from the comfort of their mobile phones.
You can access Family Bank Pesa Pap services by either downloading and installing their Pesa Pap mobile application or by dialing Family Bank’s mobile banking USSD code *325#.
Family Bank Pesa Pap services accessible through *325# USSD code include:
- Withdrawing money from Family Bank account to Mpesa
- Airtime purchase
- Balance inquiry
- Statement request
- Salary advance loan
- Pin change request
- Cheque book order
- Financial tips
- SMS transaction alerts
- Customer service contacts
- Account number retrieval
- Report lost card using mobile instantly 24/7
- Deactivate ATM card when not in use
- Activate ATM card
How to Deposit Money from Mpesa to Family Bank Account
Via Mpesa Menu
- Go to the Safaricom Mpesa Menu and select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select the Pay Bill option and enter Family Bank Business Number 222111
- Next, key in your full Family Bank account number (12 digits)
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your Mpesa PIN
- Confirm your details and send.
You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.
You will also receive a transacti0n message from Family Bank.
Using Pesa Pap App
- Visit your nearest family Bank branch to register for mobile banking
- Download and install the Pesa Pap App from Google Play Store
- Login to the Pesa Pap app using the given credentials
- Select Mpesa option
- Next, choose Mpesa to Family Bank option
- Fill in the amount you wish to transact and your Mpesa number
- Submit and wait for the transaction confirmation message
How to Transfer Money from your Family Bank Account to a Registered Mpesa User
You can send money from your Family Bank account to a registered Mpesa user in Kenya through the Pesa Pap app or by using the Family Bank USSD code *325#.
Send Money through Pesa Pap App
- Login to the Pesa Pap mobile banking app
- Select the M-PESA option
- Next, select Family Bank to M-PESA option
- Select ‘to own number’ or ‘to other mobile’ option
- Next, complete the transaction details and then submit.
- After a successful transaction, the beneficiary will receive a notification from M-PESA.
You will also receive a transaction message from Family Bank.
Send Money through Family Bank USSD Code *325#
- Dial *325# on your Safaricom line
- Login with your Pesa Pap mobile money PIN
- Now, select M-PESA Option
- Select Family Bank to M-PESA option
- Next, select ‘to own number’ or ‘to other mobile’ option
- Complete the transaction details and submit.
- The recipient will receive notification from M-PESA
You can also transfer money to Airtel money users using the Family bank Pesa Pap mobile banking.
- Family Bank Branches in Kenya, Codes, Location and Contacts
- How to Transfer Money into Cooperative Bank Account from Mpesa
- USSD Codes for Airtel and Telkom Kenya Mobile Services
- List of USSD Short Codes for all Safaricom Services
- Equity Bank Branches in Kenya and Contacts