The University of Nairobi, UON, has announced its 63rd graduation ceremony which will be held virtually, next week Friday the 25th of September 2020, at 8.00 am, at the Great Court.
Those to graduate are graduands from the Colleges Of Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Architecture & Engineering, Biological & Physical Sciences, Education & External Studies, and ODeL Campus who qualified for the award of various degrees and diplomas at the end of last academic year (2019/2020).
The University will stream the graduation event live through the following links; www.uonbi.ac.ke/livestream and facebook.com/uonbi.ac.ke
Only those graduands who had cleared their fees by 25th August 2020 will be allowed to graduate.
The University has advised all the concerned graduands to confirm the order of their names ONLINE with their respective Deans/Directors.
Only those who had completed paying the fees due to the University by Tuesday August 25, 2020 will be allowed to graduate. ALL graduands are advised to confirm the order of their names ONLINE with their respective Deans/Directors.
Each graduand will be required to clear with the following respective areas;
- Halls of Residence,
- Games Department
- College Registrar
Each graduand is also expected to pay a compulsory Graduation/Convocation fee of Kshs. 1,000.
Those requiring further information can contact the university through the following contacts:
- NITA Kenya Courses, Course Duration, Requirements and Fee Structure
- List of KMTC Diploma Courses, KMTC Courses Duration and Minimum Requirements
- List of KMTC colleges in Kenya, KMTC Campuses per County
- Diploma Courses, Certificate and Short Courses Offered at KCA University
- Courses You Can do With a D+, D or D-
- Teachers Basic Salary in Kenya and the New TSC Grading System
- TSC Allowances per Job Group, How House Allowance Vary by Region in Kenya
- ECDE TSC Registration Requirements
- TSC Requirements for Teachers, How to Become a Secondary Teacher in Kenya
- TSC AON Referral Hospitals