Sending money into a cooperative bank account from your Mpesa account has been made incredibly convenient and accessible from the comfort of your own home. It’s worth noting that you don’t need a smartphone to complete this transaction, as any type of phone, including kabambe phones, can access the Mpesa menus.
This is especially beneficial for those who do not own smartphones but still want to enjoy the benefits of digital banking.
The process of transferring funds to your cooperative bank account is simplified by using Co-op bank’s Mpesa paybill number 400200.
When you deposit money into a bank account using Mpesa, normal Safaricom Mpesa Paybill Charges will apply for all cooperative bank paybill charges, depending on the amount you are transacting.
You can transfer up to Ksh. 299,700 in a single day.
Depositing Money From Mpesa to Cooperative Bank
You will need to have the following at hand before you begin the Mpesa to Bank transaction process:
- Your Mpesa-registered Sim card
- The amount you wish to send is already in your Mpesa account
- Co-op bank account number you wish to deposit to
- Co-op bank paybill or business number: 400200
Follow these simple steps to successfully transfer money into your Cooperative bank account or any other Cooperative bank account, from Mpesa:
- Go to the Mpesa menu in the SIM toolkit
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa and Select Pay Bill
- Enter Cooperative bank business number: 400200
- Enter your bank account number
- Key in the amount you want to send
- Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
- You will receive an SMS confirmation on phone from both Mpesa and Co-operative bank.
The process is straightforward and secure, ensuring that your funds are transferred safely to your Cooperative Bank account. This integration has made banking more accessible, convenient, and efficient for all Cooperative Bank customers.
- Cooperative Bank Branches in Nairobi, Branch Code and Contacts
- How to Apply for Co-operative Bank Mco-op Cash Loan
- Equity Bank Agency Application and Equitel Money Transfer Rates
- How to Get Lipa na Mpesa Till Number Online and Activate Using USSD