Cooperative Bank Kenya has a number of contacts which customers can use to reach their customer care desks on issues related to the bank’s products and services. Co-op Bank’s Contact Centre is now accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In this article, I will show you all the possible ways you can reach Cooperative Bank in case you’ve got feedback, complaint, account enquiries, internet banking registration, or any other issues.
For a list of the contacts of Co-operative Bank’s branches in Nairobi, check this article: Branch Codes and Contacts of Cooperative Bank branches in Nairobi.
Here’s how you can communicate with Co-op Bank’s customer care desk:
How to Contact Coop Bank Customer Care
Head Office Contacts
- Co-operative House, along Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi.
- P.O. Box 48231 – 00100, Nairobi
- Phone number: 020 277 6000
Call Centre Numbers and Email Address
- Phone number 020 277 6000
- Mobile number: 0703027000
- Email address: email@example.com
- Cooperative Bank Whatsapp number: +254736690101
Social Media Channels
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/62404
- Tiktok: tiktok.com/@coopbankenya
- Facebook page: facebook.com/coopbankenya
- Twitter handle:@Coopbankenya
- Instagram page: instagram.com/coopbankenya
- Youtube channel: youtube.com/co-opbankkenya
Contact Coop Bank through their Website
You can also send a message directly to Cooperative Bank customer care through their website. To send a message using the website:
- Go to the Co-op Bank’s contact form on the webpage: www.co-opbank.co.ke/contact-us.
- Fill in the required information like name, email address, phone number, and your nearest town.
- Next, enter your message in the textbox written “what is your message”
- Click on the captcha to confirm you are not a robot
- Finally, click on the button, Let’s Talk
- You will see a message received successfully notification
A customer support agent will reach out to you as soon as they have received and analyzed your queries.