NCBA bank has an MPesa pay bill number to help you to easily deposit money from your MPesa mobile account to any NCBA bank account. You can transfer money from MPesa to NCBA using any mobile phone you have. You do not require internet bundles to send money from Mpesa to NCBA.
With the Lipa na Mpesa to NCBA account pay bill service, you do not need to visit the bank or agent to perform the deposits.
In addition, you can even do MPesa to NCBA transactions on weekends and public holidays at any time from the comfort of your mobile phone.
You do this using the NCBA bank pay bill number 880100.
How to Deposit Money from MPesa to NCBA Bank
Follow these simple steps to successfully send money from your MPesa mobile account to NCBA bank account:
- Open the MPesa menu on your phone or dial *334#
- Next, select the Lipa na Mpesa option
- Click Pay Bill
- Type in the NCBA paybill number 880100 in the business number option
- Next, enter the NCBA account number you want to send money to
- Now, enter the amount of money you wish to transfer from your Mpesa to the NCBA bank account
- Enter your Mpesa PIN number
- Confirm whether all the details typed are correct (i.e business number, account number and amount)
- You will receive a text message from NCBA confirming your transaction. You will also receive a message from MPesa indicating the amount you have deposited to NCBA bank.
There you go. Be sure to keep the mobile banking messages safe since you may need them, in case there was a problem with your transaction.