Perhaps you have misplaced or lost your original TSC certificate. The Teachers Service Commission has an option for you to register and apply for a reprint of the TSC duplicate certificate.
Requirements for Application of TSC Duplicate Certificate
As a teacher, you are required to fulfill the following requirements in order before being issued with a duplicate certificate:
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Ksh. 2055 deposited to TSC Registration Account: National Bank of Kenya – Direct Banking A/C No. 0100100570400
- Bank slip of the payment
- An original police abstract in case of lost, destroyed, or misplaced certificate
- In case of a change of names on the certificate, an affidavit or marriage certificate must be uploaded.
- TSC Score Sheet for Recruitment and Replacement
- TSC Marketable Subject Combination for Secondary Schools
How to Apply for TSC Replacement Certificate
- You will need to visit teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/Regintro.aspx
- Enter your National ID number and Surname and click next
- Follow through with the process until section C
- Select the mode of payment, and type the pay-in slip number
- Save and finalize after confirming that all the details are entered accurately
You can also follow this process in this article; How to Apply for TSC Number and Certificate, Requirements Needed.
For duplicate certificate application, you can also visit the Teachers Service Commission offices at Upperhil for direct printing of the certificate.
Make sure you have paid the relevant duplicate certificate fee beforehand, and you have the bank slip with you upon visiting the TSC offices.
- List of TSC AON Maternity Hospitals for Teachers in Kenya, 2020
- AON Optical Hospitals, An Updated List, 2020
- List of AON Hospitals in Migori County
- AON Hospitals in Mombasa, 2020
- List of AON Hospitals in Nairobi County, 2020
- TSC AON Referral Hospitals
- AON Teachers Dental Service Hospital Providers
- Teachers AON Minet Medical Scheme Details