Stawika loan app is a product of Stawika Capital Limited and aims to help any person with an active Mpesa line, above 18 years and with a national ID to access emergency loans in less than 5 minutes upon installation of the app.
Existing Stawika customers (those already registered on the app) can also borrow or repay Stawika loan through the Stawika Loan App USSD code *872#.
Stawika interest rate is between 7% and 21% depending on the amount borrowed and the repayment period. Stawika allows you to borrow from as little as Ksh. 500 to a maximum of Ksh. 70,000.
How to Download Stawika App and Apply for a Loan
Here is how to download, register and apply for a loan:
- Search for Stawika loan app from Google Play Store and install it
- Open the app and accept the terms and conditions after thorough reading
- Enter your M-Pesa phone number
- Next, enter the OTP verification code just sent to the phone number you have given
- Set your password or PIN and confirm in the next textbox
- Now, key in your personal details required (names as on ID card)
- Next, you will be required to enter the next of kin’s phone number
- To apply for a loan, first, sign in using the password and phone number you registered with
- Next press the View Loan Limit button
- You can now borrow according to your loan limit
- The money will be sent directly to the M-Pesa number you provided
You can also apply for the loan by dialing *872# and following the instructions given.
How to Repay Stawika Loan
- Go to the Safaricom SIM toolkit and select M-Pesa
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter the Stawika business number 830685
- For the Account number, enter the mobile number you used to borrow the loan
- Enter the amount you wish to repay
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm the details and send.
How to Increase Stawika Loan Limit
Stawika uses your phone’s data and CRB credit history to determine your loan limit and credit worthiness. To increase your Stawika Loan App limit, you can do the following:
- Do not delete your mobile payment SMS messages
- Repay your loan on time. The earlier, the better
- Keep the Stawika mobile application installed on your phone always
- Have a good credit history with other creditors.
Stawika Customer Care Contacts
You can contact Stawika customer care using any of the following means:
- Phone Number: 020 7608940
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook page: @stawika capital
- Twitter handle: @stawika
You can also use the contact form on Stawika website: www.stawika.com
- How to Apply for Timiza loan and Pay by Mpesa
- How to Apply and Repay Zenka Loan Via App and USSD Code
- Branch Loan App, How to Apply Loan, Repay and Interest Rates