ABSA Bank Kenya PLC, formerly Barclays Bank has made it very easy to deposit money into your ABSA bank account right from your mobile phone. You can send money from your MPesa registered line to an ABSA bank account using the ABSA bank paybill number 303030.
ABSA Bank Kenya PLC has over 120 branches spread around the country and offers a range of financial products including mobile loans from Timiza app.
All you need to successfully transfer funds from MPesa to ABSA bank is the ABSA paybill number and your ABSA bank account number.
This article will take you through very simple steps to successfully deposit money from your MPesa mobile account to any ABSA bank account.
You don’t require data bundles in order to transfer money from MPesa to ABSA bank. You can simply do it from your MPesa menu or USSD code *334#.
How to Send Money from MPesa to ABSA Bank
- Go to your Safaricom MPesa menu and select Lipa na MPesa
- You may instead dial *334# and select Lipa na MPesa
- Next select Pay Bill
- Click the option Enter business no.
- Enter ABSA paybill number 303030 as the Business Number and press OK
- Enter the ABSA account number you wish to send the money to and press OK
- Next, enter the amount you wish to deposit and press OK
- Enter your MPesa PIN and press OK
- Confirm that all the details are correct then send to complete the transaction
- You will receive two text messages, one from MPesa and another one from ABSA bank, indicating whether the transaction was successful or not.
ABSA Bank Customer Care Contacts
In case of any issue, you can contact ABSA bank customer care through any of the following ways:
Mobile numbers: +254 722 130120, +254 732 130120.
Head office location: Absa Headquarters, Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Nairobi.