ALDAI TTI is a Tertiary TVET institution in Nandi county located along Kobujoi – Chepkumia Road at Kemeloi shopping centre in Aldai constituency. ALDAI Technical Training Institute offers courses at diploma, certificate and artisan levels.
Enrollment for the courses at ALDAI Technical Training Institute normally takes place in January, May and September.
Courses at the Institution are accredited by KNEC, ATTI, and KASNEB.
Diploma courses require a C- (Minus) and above in KCSE while certificate courses require D (Plain). Artisan courses are open to all or (D- and below).
Courses Offered at Aldai Technical Training Institute
Business Courses (Levels I, II, III)
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Social Work
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Social Work
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Cooperative Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Profession
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (C+)
- ATD Level I, II, III
- CPA Parts 1, 2, 3 (C+, with C+ in Maths and English)
Information Communication Technology Courses
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Library Information Studies
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Library Studies
- Computer Packages
- Advanced Computer Packages
Building and Civil Engineering Courses
- Diploma in Lands Survey
- Diploma in Building Technology
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Certificate in Civil Engineering
- Certificate in Lands Survey
- Certificate in Building Technology
- Certificate in General Agriculture
Electrical and Electronics Engineering courses
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power Option)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Instrumentation Option)
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power Option)
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Instrumentation Option)
Artisan Courses (D-)
- Artisan in Electrical Installation
- Artisan in Storekeeping
- Artisan in Plumbing
- Artisan in Masonry
- Artisan in Carpentry and Joinery
Term 1: Ksh. 15,850
Term 2: Ksh. 10,570
The government sponsors every TVET student by a capitation of Ksh. 30,000, sent directly to the institution.
Students can also apply for HELB loans up to Ksh. 40,000.
How to Apply for Courses at ALDAI TTI
To apply for courses, you can visit the institution at the given physical location address or fill the application form provided on their Facebook page.
You can also apply directly through the KUCCPS students portal and benefit from the government’s capitation and HELB loan.
Take note of the applications deadline if any.
ALDAI TTI Contacts
P.O. Box 149- 30305, Kobujoi
Mobile: 0700746828, 0786757809
- Eldoret National Polytechnic Courses, Requirements
- Nyeri National Polytechnic Courses, Requirements, Fee Structure
- The Kabete National Polytechnic Courses, Requirements, Fee Structure
- Sigalagala National Polytechnic Courses and Requirements