Do you have an interest in electronics and have always wanted to discover something cool of your own? This platform has organized so many Arduino projects and IOT STEM tutorials to help you realize your dreams and make anything that you can ever imagine.
You will learn about the Arduino board and Arduino programming as well as IoT modules like ESP8266.
Students and hobbyists starting out with STEM often begin with a very popular open-source board called Arduino Uno developed by the guys at this site. In this tutorials, you will have the opportunity to explore other variants of Arduino, like the nano and the pro mini.
You will start at basic levels and then progress to more complex projects. Don’t worry everything will be explained to help can follow along easily
In later sections, you will be able to move on to boards that provide the ability to connect to the internet, WIFI, and local networks. These boards include the NodeMCU or ESP8266 and the Raspberry Pi.
With a Raspberry Pi and an ESP8266, you can set up a complete system to automate a house and access it from anywhere in the world. You can monitor the security of your home and even manage its energy consumption.
Let me start by listing the boards we shall be using:
- ESP8266 (NodeMCU)
- Raspberry pi
We shall cover the following sections in these tutorials:
- Introduction to Microcontrollers
- Introducing Arduino development boards
- Arduino Uno
- Installing Arduino drivers
- Setting up the Programming Environment (IDE)
- Writing your first program
- Sensors and Actuators
- And more
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- ESP8266 boards pinout (ESP01 and NodeMCU)
- Configuring the Arduino IDE to work with ESP8266
- ESP Webserver
- ESP Weather station
- Logging data to the Internet
- Connecting ESP to blynk and IFTT
- Make a prototype smart house
- And more
- Overview of Raspberry Pi boards
- Installing Raspian on a Raspberry Pi board
- Working with Raspberry Pi
- More to follow