Limuru Technical and Vocational College (LTVC) is a public TVET institution in Limuru Sub-County, Kiambu County, offering a range of courses at diploma, certificate, and artisan levels. Intakes for courses at LTVC are done in January, May, and September.
You can apply for placement in a course at the institution through the KUCCPS students portal, once opened for applications and revisions.
You can also download and fill the course application form from the Limuru Technical and Vocational College website and hand-deliver it to the college or send it to the principal via the post office address given.
Before submitting the form, attach copies of KCPE, KCSE, National Identity Card and Birth Certificate. Continuing trainees MUST attach a copy of Certificate or Result Slip for the Previous Module.
A non-refundable Application fee of Ksh 500 in form of a Money Order in favour of Limuru Technical & Vocational College MUST also accompany the application.
Courses Offered at Limuru Technical and Vocational College
Diploma courses require a C- and above in KCSE while certificate courses require a D plain. Artisan courses require a KCPE certificate or D- and below.
You can start with a lower level and grow your career up the ladder.
Here are the courses offered at the institution:
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic (Power option)
- Diploma in Welding & Fabrication
- Diploma in Building and Construction-
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
- Diploma in Social Work & Community Development
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Building & Construction
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Certificate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Power Option)
- Certificate in Welding & Fabrication
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in Social Work & Community Development
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Artisan in Plumbing
- Artisan in Masonry
- Artisan in Electrical Installation
- Artisan in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Limuru Technical and Vocational College Fees
The Parent/Guardian will therefore pay Ksh. 26,420. However, you can apply for a HELB loan to cater for the remaining fee balance and upkeep.
Students will be assisted to register with KUCCPS and HELB applications at the Registration Desk.
Limuru TVC Contacts
Location: Kiambu County, Limuru Sub-County, 500 m from Nairobi-Nakuru Highway, behind PCEA Kamandura Church and Kamandura Primary School.
P.O Box 1584 – 00217, LIMURU.
Tel: 0708 652 364